Thrifty Car Rental has franchised a further location in Victoria, as part of its plans to franchise its non-airport and non-gateway corporate locations.
South Melbourne has been sold to Terry Christie and operates as a franchise as of today (Tuesday 25 October). Terry was previously Thrifty’s Regional Manager for Victoria.
Three employees from Thrifty have also transferred across to work for the new franchise, ensuring consistency and stability both for the employees and also the business and its customers.
The sale of South Melbourne follows on from the earlier franchise of two other Victorian locations – Preston and Footscray – in August.
Notes to editors:
- If you are interested in becoming part of the Thrifty franchise network please contact [email protected] or call +61 2 8337 2988.
- Kingmill Pty Ltd, trading as Thrifty Car Rental is 100% owned by the NRMA Motoring & Services.
- Thrifty is the exclusive car rental partner for Australia’s seven motoring clubs NRMA, RAC, RACV, RACQ, AANT, RAA and RACT, offering Members year-round benefits and savings.
- Thrifty has a modern fleet of more than 14,000 vehicles and offers great value car hire and friendly customer service in more than 210 locations nationally and 34 locations in New Zealand.
- For more information please contact Thrifty Press by emailing [email protected]