At Thrifty we’re proud of our exceptional cleaning standards, but at times like this we understand that peace of mind is critical.
What we are doing to keep you safe
We are making sure we are maintaining rigorous hygiene standards and safe work practices in regard to our vehicles and our locations.
- Our staff are always adhering to good hand hygiene and wearing disposable gloves when cleaning.
- All usual rigorous vehicle safety checking and cleaning is in place, as well as additional attention to disinfecting high touch point areas inside and on external areas of vehicles.
- In our branches the counter tops and high traffic surfaces are regularly cleaned.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and customers.
- We ask that if you are visiting our branches anywhere in New Zealand that you record your visit – the best method to do this is to scan the branch QR code using the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- For those who do not have the app your visit will be registered by our team.
- NZ COVID Tracer is a Ministry of Health app that allows you to create a digital diary of places you visit by scanning the official QR codes.
- All staff have been advised to practice good hygiene including washing their hands with soap and water and using hand sanitiser when available.
- We are asking staff to practice social distancing and avoid close contact with others.
- Most importantly, we’ve encouraged any staff who are feeling unwell or who develop flu like symptoms to stay home until they’re feeling better.