Mountain bike hire now available!
Available at Thrifty’s Queenstown, Christchurch, Wellington & Auckland locations, the bikes are supplied by leading New Zealand tourism operator Adventure Capital and each kit includes a quality mountain bike, helmet, lock, repair kit, pump and carry bag.
A bike can be hired in conjunction with a booking of Thrifty’s popular all-inclusive 4WD rental offer.
Please call our Contact Centre on 0800 73 70 70 to make your booking.
Rates for the mountain bike accessory are as follows:
|1 bike||2 bikes|
|1-5 day bike rental||$100 Total||$200 Total|
*Note: minimum hire charge is $100 per bike.
Please call our Contact Centre on 0800 73 70 70 to make your booking, a request will be sent to our partner Adventure Capital who will be in contact within 24 hours to confirm your booking. At this time, they will request additional details for example your height to ensure the bike frame is the correct size. You are more than welcome to ask the team at Adventure Capital for itinerary suggestions at this time.
Terms and conditions
- Mountain bikes available at Thrifty’s Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown locations only.
- Valid in conjunction with IFAR, FFAR, PFAR and UFMR vehicle classes only.
- Maximum 2 bikes and 2 adults per rental.
- Bikes must be rented for entire vehicle rental period.
- Booking lead time at least 7 days.
- Minimum hire period is 1 day, however minimum charge will be 5 days ie. $100 per bike.
- Between 21 December 2016 and 3 January 2017 the minimum hire period is 7 days.
- Thrifty’s nil excess insurance cover (Total Protection Package) for the vehicle does not cover the mountain bike.
- One way fees for the cycle hire apply; Adventure Capital will advise. Payment for one way fees is made directly to Adventure Capital.
- Adventure Capital’s cancellation policy and terms & conditions apply.
- Thrifty’s terms and conditions apply.